The dizzy spells EP includes 6 tracks (MP3) and a copy of Faerie's lyric book (PDF) in a Zip file.
- virgo sun
- cheapest hotel room
- champagne tears
- k-town (Radio Edit)
Featured on Spotify's "Fresh Finds" and "Fresh Finds Indie" playlists and American Songwriter's "Hot Indie Favorites".
The New York-born artist Faerie continues her musical journey with “dizzy spells,” released on February 24, 2023, her first EP since 2021’s “2am.” The body of work features two new tracks not previously released as singles.
Citing influences like the artists that filled her teenage, 2010s “Tumblr era” — Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala and HAIM, among others — “dizzy spells” encapsulates in five strong tracks years of young loving, sometimes healthy, sometimes not, and adolescent maturing.
"On dizzy spells, Faerie has mastered the artist of operating on multiple frequencies, making for a collection of tracks that you can come back to multiple times for a range of different reasons. The funk-laden indie pop stays as irrepressible and fresh for each repeat listen, and makes for a danceable, impossibly fun and futuristic journey throughout, but it is when analysing the work and the lyrics at a deeper level that you can find the subtle darkness and emotion that lies beneath the shiny exterior. A wonderfully poised and memorable piece of work from an artist who continues to push the boundaries of her already mesmerising unique sound." - CLOUT
dizzy spells EP
By purchasing and downloading Faerie's music, you agree to the following:
- You may not copy, share, lease, lend, sell, transfer, sub-license or distribute any music or licenses to any third-party.
- Due to the non-returnable nature of WAV or MP3 digital music files, refunds are not possible. Please ensure you purchase the correct songs.
- Important: Music cannot be used as samples, clips or as any underlying basis (no matter how minor) for any new musical work or song of your own.
- Purchasing does not ensure copyright to the buyer.
- Use of music in any film, video or other form of production without a valid license constitutes infringement of copyright and intellectual property and will be legally pursued under copyright laws in all cases.